Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Red Hand of Doom Collected Links

RHoD Masterpost

Hey Folks!

I'm running The Fall of Plaguestone again, this time for some new-to-PF2 coworkers, and it seems likely I'll link it into Red Hand of Doom again! Hopefully it won't fall apart due to scheduling again this time haha, but we'll see.

I don't want to make any promises, but if it does continue, I'll likely try to finish my conversion! I'll be working on it idly in the background of things, but I'm also working on some other projects (a PF2 Kineticist-esque Necromancer and an OSR hack called Shadowfinder) so until it becomes necessary I'm not likely to push that hard on it.

That being said, in getting started again, I started collecting some links, and figured I'd post them here! Both so I don't lose them and so other folks can use them. Divided by topic:

Red Hand of Doom Links

If any of these belong to you and you'd like me to take them down, please shoot me a message on Reddit (u/hauk119).

Feel free to DM me suggestions as well - I'll likely add to this list as I go!

General Links

Maps

Handouts

The Battle of Brindol

Side Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

RHOD Sidequest - The Mad Mage's Manor

RHoD Masterpost There's a throwaway line on page 52 that says "The razorfiend has done quite well for itself, having plundered a ru...